After reading Ameena’s Post on the top nine talents you wouldn’t want, I couldn’t help but follow along in the fun of showing my weirdness. So here goes with my list of talents.
- I lose or misplace absolutely everything I touch. (I must work hard at this one, because I have a black phone, a black pen and a black lighter, all at the bottom of my black pocket book. I can find nothing ever!)
- I can eat 20 oz. of Mac&Cheese in 3.5 minutes.
- If I laugh to hard I pee my pants.
- I can be extremely sarcastic and it is difficult at times to know if I am serious or not. (Mostly I’m not…)
- I can complicate anything, just ask me.
- I’m so stubborn I make a mule look like a pushover.
- I’m so defiant I can’t tell myself what to do.
- My imagination is such that I see crocodiles in the lakes in Massachusetts, where there are no crocodiles.
- And my very worst talent is, I can smoke a cigarette faster than anyone I have ever known.
That is it for me. What are your nine talents we wouldn’t want?